Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 4: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Dear God:

Thank you for another year!  28 years have come and gone and I can't believe that you still love me - despite my flaws.  I pray that my life is a reflection of your love, grace, and mercy through the eyes and hearts of the ones I encountered today.  Thank you for my dear friends and family that made this day extra special.  With everything in me, I long to be a vessel for you for the rest of my life. Thank you for sending special words/messages to me through Mama Millie, Jennifer, and the love of the Ten Days team.

Your servant daughter,

Crystal


Today's post is going to be quick! Between pictures and video, everyone should have an idea of how today went. My only wish for my birthday today was to share the gift of Christ and impart his love into lives. God was faithful and exceeded my expectation!  The started with a fabulous birthday breakfast, followed by words from Mama Millie, a visit to AugustTown Primary, lunch and birthday cake, campus ministry at Papine and ending the night with dinner and flowers from the Ten Days team. Enjoy the events of day through picture and video.












One Lord, One God of Many Nations,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment