Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 1 & 2 (I Give Myself Away)





Well....After a missed flight, I finally arrived in Jamaica at 9:30 last night. Beyond the hustle and the bustle of getting from the airport to the hotel room, I tried my best to soak in the beauty of the island once again. On the ride to the hotel, I prayed that God would give me a "fresh" experience on this trip. I didn't want to take anything for granted. God honored my request this morning at service. In the midst of reuniting with my Jamaican family, God used the team and I to minister in song. The sound was resounding! It permeated throughout the building and I was completely overwhelmed by God's presence. Moved so much, I made the decision to give myself away-totally- to this trip. As God moved, we worshipped more and a word from Mike Williams was given to the men. His passionate delivery opened the hearts of the men to what it really means to be a man of God. So much more to tell, but I gotta go with the team on trip for jerk chicken! Ya mon'! Until later, here are a few pics from today...so far!



One Lord, One God, Many Nations

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal I am so excited to follow this ten day mission journey with you as it prepares me for when I am called out into the mission field. I see that GOD is really showing himself mighty and I share the excitement with you all. Be blessed and enjoy. Love ya much Sis! Laura

    ReplyDelete