Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Impacting Papine High School










Yesterday was beyond words. Over 60 kids at Papine gave their lives to Christ. I was surprised to learn that the children know scripture but needed someone to help bring out the God in them. I was approached by a 13 year old to pray for her. Her exact words were, "I want to walk with Christ." I saw the passion in hope in her tear eyes and prayed for her. Before I could walk away, she told me she was sick with a severe back condition and wanted God to completely heal her

Enounter were made like that throughout the entire day and will continue to happen today. Pray for the young girls with no fathers, the young boys who have been taught to put up a wall and that rastafarianism is the only way and lastly, pray that the teachers will have a constant word of encouragement for the children.

On a funside- You all will be happy to know that I won a foot race against a genuine Jamaican. What can I say... I still got it!

One Lord, One God, Many Nations

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment