Sunday, March 7, 2010

Church with Christian Life Fellowship



















Ahhhhhhhhh! Church was so refreshing. The team walked into the church while they were in the middle of Sunday school. Immeditely I sensed that the people came with open hearts and were expecting a great move of God - initiated by the TENDAYS team.

Service finally began and it was powerful. As I observed during worship, I couldn't help but notice that the youth were involved in every aspect of worship (singers, instruments, sound technician, etc). From the song selection to the delivery of the songs, their youth were passionate for Christ. My heart was overjoyed to see such passion directed to our one and ONLY living God. Tokigui Russell, the young lady pictured above, is the worship leader. I was struck by how mighty she was. Her ability to usher in God's presence, declare a seasoned word to the people, and function in the realm of worship continuously brought tears to my eyes. The worship got so heavy that it lead to prophetic singing and a time of ministry at the altar where I encountered Nicole, who was simply broken and battered. I prayed with her and she instantly was put at peace. Praise God!

3 hours later- YES! 3 hours later, we finally made it to the hotel. I ask that you (the reader) pray that we spark a fire in the Jamaican people. God has a special plan for Kingston (town of Papine) that will only come to pass when the Jamaican people realize that they hold the key to the revival here. Restoration WILL come!

One Lord, One God, Many Nations
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cecelio Ave,Kingston,Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment