Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bon Appitte for a Bon Voyage








There's nothing like good eating. I was greeted with a warm home, friendly smile and tasteful food by my good friend Jennifer as I made a pit stop before leaving for the airport. Isn't it amazing how much fellowship goes on over food.

My prayer, as I head to the airport to catch my flight, is that I make divine appointments with the people of Jamaica. Give me what to say and how to say it. Keep me and my entire team safe flying to Jamaica, staying in Jamaica, and returning home to the good ole US of A!

To everyone reading this, DON'T TEXT Me in Jamaica (seriously!)... AT&T charges $.50 per text. I love y'all but y'all will responsible for my bill when I return.

Blessings to ya mon'!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment